Sunday, October 10, 2010

Eric, Kelly, and the Sopranos!

The best part about doing this is meeting a client after weeks of email correspondence and exchanging hugs instead of handshakes. Kelly was so great to work with and it was so wonderful to meet her. My daughter was enchanted, as well, and asked me if she could come with us to the mall! :)

As far as the painting, this has been one of the most exciting I've done. Never seen The Sopranos, so I learned quite a bit! It was fun incorporating all the little details about Kelly and Eric and the show. And that leopard print dress was great fun!

Thank you so much, Kelly! And hope Eric had a fantastic birthday!

20x24" oil on canvas

3 comments:

  1. Sam this is a great work. Awesome painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam,

    It was such a pleasure working with you.I can't tell you how thankful I am having you create this painting for us.You are a very TALENTED individual.I'm looking forward to create a new master piece with you in the near future and I will def.pass the word on. You did an AMAZING job on this painting....everyone loves it!!! Thanks again and god bless those lil angel's of yours.

    xoxox Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Kelly! I just saw you commented...seriously, just now. In case you ever drop by again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete